Week 1: The scriptures teach that the gospel will be preached in all the world.
- The lesson plan talks about several different languages. Introduce the kids to these fun "Hello Song" cards.
- or teach "Children All Over the World."
Week 2: Missionary work blesses everyone.
- The lesson plan suggests singing "We'll Bring the World His Truth." Use this 2000 Stripling Warriors visual.
- Use the People in my Neighborhood cards to talk about some of the people who can be blessed by missionary work.
Week 3: I can prepare now to serve a mission.
- The outline suggests singing "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission."
Week 4: I can be a missionary now.
- Sing "The Things I Do" and do the accompanying activity.
- Teach "Holding Hands Around the World" and try the worldwide letter swap!
- Talk about the meaning of finding "lost sheep," then play the hot and cold game with this cute sheep.