1. For July 4 or Canada Day, use the fireworks activity to review the program songs you've learned so far.
2. Teach "I Love to See the Temple" using the flipchart or temple-building game found here.
3. For Pioneer day, teach the simple round "Little Pioneer Children." Sing it many times over and use these cards or these signs to help the children decide who will sing the first and second parts of the round.
4. The week 2 theme is "Families are blessed through sacred temple ordinances." Review the idea of ordinances with the Ordinances Activity.
5. The week 4 theme is "I can prepare to be worthy to go to the temple," and focuses on My Gospel Standards. Use the "My Gospel Standards" activity.
6. Get the kids started on Program Review with the Word Count Game (that you can play at least once a month if you want!) 2016 links are at the bottom of the page.
7. If you have the whole time on this month's fifth Sunday, try this board game review activity.