- Use inexpensive glow wands available this time of year as a substitute for ribbon wands with THIS activity
Week 1: Following the prophet will help us come unto Christ
Week 2: Sharing the gospel helps others come unto Christ
- teach the first verse of We'll Bring the World His Truth. Use the 2000 Stripling Warriors visual.
- teach one of my favorites, Holding Hands Around the World. Consider adding a letter to the Worldwide Letter Swap
- teach I Hope They Call Me on a Mission
- or I Want to Be a Missionary Now
- or The Things I Do
- or review one of the above songs with this fun Mission Call Activity
Week 3: We come unto Christ by repenting when we make a mistake.
- teach "Help Me Dear Father"
Week 4: Temple work helps me and my family come to Christ.
- Teach Junior Primary Families Can Be Together Forever
- Quiz Senior Primary on the first verse with these Questions
- Review verse 2 of Families Can Be Together Forever
- Play Family Pictionary
Primary Songs featured in October Conference:
How Firm a Foundation
Come, Follow Me
I am a Child of God
If The Savior Stood Beside Me
I Think When I Read That Sweet Story
Search, Ponder and Pray
I Stand All Amazed
I Know That My Savior Loves Me
Love One Another
I Feel My Savior's Love
Primary Children's Choir music including the medley of "Search, Ponder and Pray" and "I Think When I Read That Sweet Story"