Saturday, January 3, 2015

Spotlight: Nathan Schaumann


Allow me to introduce you to one of the finest musicians I've ever heard- and he's only fourteen years old!  I met the Schaumann family last year while we were attending the Wassenaar, Netherlands Branch.  All of the children are sweet spirits are excellent musicians.  Now Nathan has started a YouTube Channel where he posts covers of his favorite pop songs.



Here, he covers Coldplay's "Paradise" with his sister, Emily.

And in my favorite, he covers Sia's "Chandelier."



Do yourself a favor and give him a listen.  I promise you'll love it.  Then do ME a favor and "like" his Facebook page.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! The Schaumanns are cousins of ours, and we have seen their amazing talent for years. I'll go check out the facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say thanks to your son! He showed me this blog.

    ReplyDelete