Friday, November 7, 2014

2014 Primary Song Snowflakes

UPDATE:  Click HERE for an editable Word version of both years' snowflakes.  Adjust margins and image size to suit your software and printer if the documents below don't work.


Last year's snowflake activity was such a success that I decided to design flakes to go with this year's songs. (For last year's designs, click here.)  Below are my song suggestions, but feel feel free to adjust the song choices to fit your primary.

Christ
Baptism


Child with thought bubble of cross and hearts

Family

Arrows

Houses and hearts

Nativity Scene

Magnifying Glass and Eye


Below is the pattern document for each of the new snowflakes.  Fold and cut out according to the instructions on last year's link.  For the family snowflake, cut out the darker grey pieces first, then unfold and cut the hair and dress off of every other mother/daughter to make dads and sons.  I've left the document in Word so that you can adjust for your paper size. 




6 comments:

  1. i LOVED the first set and i LOVE these too. you are amazing! thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome. You truly have a gift thanks for sharing it with all of us

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! You are so very talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us! Last years snowflakes were a huge success and I was so excited to see you had made more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! I am planning to use both sets as review through the cold months. I am really grateful for your talents and willingness to share with us! I vote for more! (I can beg... it hasn't snowed in my part of the world in 25 years!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are awesome! I'm going to have to find a way to include these!

    ReplyDelete