Friday, November 21, 2014

2015 Organizational Tools

Excuse me for a moment while I put on my Primary President hat.  I'm creating organizational folders to go with the 2015 theme.  As I create new documents, I'll post them below.  They're all in Word format so that you can easily make small adjustments (for example, if you don't want to use A4 paper).  If you have other requests, let me know and I'll see if I can get to it.  Feel free to pass this on to your presidency if you think they could use it.

Near the top will be documents you can use in your music callings.


Monthly Opening/Closing/Birthday/Baptism/Reverence Song Planner
make a copy for the pianist and one for the chorister



Singing Time Monthly Planner
Make one copy for the Chorister.  The first document has my tentative plans already filled in- in case you need ideas.  The second document is blank.





Scripture/Talk Reminder Wrist Bands
Print all pages and cut (leaving the white edge on the right)
Store each weeks assignments in a page protector with the previous week's conducting sheet so that you will remember to pass them out.
At the end of Primary, tape or staple the ends together to form a wrist band





Prayer/Article of Faith Reminder Wrist Bands







Weekly Conducting Sheets
Make one copy for the conducting binder.
Adjust as necessary (add prayers and articles of faith, etc.)
Fill in the week before as you pass out wrist band reminders



14 comments:

  1. this looks wonderful. I'm excited for the 2015 theme. I'm looking for a printable planning calendar for Primary Music Choristers, similar to this - only, one per month with spaces for each week...have you seen one, or do you have one for Choristers by chance? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need one for this year please as I just called to be our Primary Music Leader please. Thanks so much.

      Delete
    2. Please send it via e-mail if possible loufafonua@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Camille from Camille's Primary Ideas is compiling a list of yearly planners here: http://www.camillesprimaryideas.com/2014/11/calling-all-2015-planning-calendars.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can the scripture/talk wristbands be edited? The child that gives the scripture also gives the prayer and we would like to put our secretary's name and phone# on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your sheets, they are great. I am having some trouble downloading them. The signing time planner is coming up with a window of gobbeldy-gook and the monthly planner has the headings upside down. I don't know if that is just me and my computer though! Thanks, Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You saved me again! I kept seeing planners that were PDF but I wanted something I could edit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful!! I wish I had seen this earlier! I hope you make new ones for 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete