Friday, May 30, 2014

Priesthood ordinances bless and strengthen my family

On the first week of June, 2014, the topic is "Priesthood ordinances bless and strengthen my family.  Review examples of Priesthood ordinances by putting these pictures in chronological order.  As you do so, sing a song related to each ordinance.  My suggestions are listed.


Baby Blessing
 
 
Baptism
 
 
Receiving the Holy Ghost:
The Holy Ghost
The Still, Small Voice
Sacrament:
 
 


Receiving the Priesthood:
The Priesthood is Restored
A Young Man Prepared
v2 of Love is Spoken Here
 
 
Marriage/Sealing:



Temple Ordinances:
 
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxaGNthpkBOXYlpLeUpPWnpYd28/view?usp=sharing



6 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Another option for the baptism song could be the song Baptism, if any Primary knows it already and since it's in the outline for this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. I choose the other one because it's about the child being baptized, but I kind of like your idea better.

      Delete
  2. I think it would also be great to have a baby blessing included- and sing I am a Child of God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Erin!! I LOVE your blog and all of your wonderful ideas and artwork. It seriously saves me SOOOOO much time--not to mention that they are always such a hit with my primary kids!! I know you are putting so much time into it and I hope you are greatly blessed for blessing all of us so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcia
    It would be great to include a baby blessing, but remember a baby blessing is not an ordinance so
    help the children understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, it is an ordinance, so you might include it if you want. I will add it this week if I have time, even though it's too late for most of you. https://www.lds.org/scriptures/gs/ordinances

    ReplyDelete