Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"What's In My Bag?" Video

What do I do with all of these odd-shaped pictures when I'm done with the activity?  What are my must have's for a stress-free Sunday?  Does my OCD mean I'm über organized?  (hint:  I'm NOT!)  Find out in the video here.



Links for the activities found in the video:











If I missed any of YOUR must-have items, tips, or last-minute activities, leave them in the comments! 

And don't forget to visit and share my new Etsy store.  New products listed recently and more are coming soon.  Help me earn a new laptop so I can continue to do what I love, making primary music aids!    



5 comments:

  1. You are amazing. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your website, and I have to say I LOVE it! Your illustrations are so simple and clear for each song. Please keep posting - us new choristers need all the help we can get!

    Also, how many children are in your primary? I've found that I need to enlarge many game images so all the children can see them (we have a pretty big one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great point! My Primary is fairly small. We're a branch.

      Delete
    2. Do you think it would help to post Word Documents rather than PDF's?

      Delete
  3. I love your website. I am new to being a chorister and am so grateful for you and your service providing aids for me. I always wanted to be a primary chorister, but coming up with ideas is sometimes difficult for me. Thank you so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete