Monday, April 8, 2013

Review: "Holding Hands Around the World" Letter Swap Sign-up


In 2013, we swapped letters by mail.  

From 2014 onward, someone has had the brilliant idea to set up a Facebook group where you can upload a letter from your primary and print letters from primaries around the world!  If you're outside of the USA/Canada, please consider uploading a letter even if you're not planning to participate.  I know that the North American Choristers/Presidencies would appreciate it!  

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your artwork for this song to be up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not hardly genius, by far. More like..... scatterbrained and actually remembered to post an idea I had to the FB group. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I'm the only one who speaks English in my ward Primary. =)
    Hugs from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dani, it's been suggested that we draw pictures instead, so you may participate if you like!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sending me an email. I'll talk to my counselors and I'll let you know ASAP.

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute idea! I would love to participate... I've just been called as Primary Music Leader in my Ward in Scotland. It's the best calling ever!

    I'll be sure to email you the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get these adorable illustrations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make them. I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  6. Can you tell me what country each of your illistrations represent?

    ReplyDelete